1. By accepting the terms of this Agreement, the user gives his consent (hereinafter - Company, legal address: , , New York, 11th west street, 11) to collect, store and process your personal data specified by filling out web forms on the site buymarketreports.com
and its subdomains (hereinafter referred to as the Site). Personal data is understood as any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or identifiable natural person (citizen).
2. The user also gives his consent to the processing and cross-border transfer of personal data to the contractor of the Company for sending marketing and informational mailings, registering on the Site, participating in the events of the site, as well as the Company's advertising purposes.
3. The grounds for processing personal data are: Article 24 of the Constitution of the Russian Federation and Article 6 of Federal Law No. 152-FZ "On Personal Data" with additions and amendments.
4. In the course of processing personal data, the following operations will be performed: collection, storage, clarification, transfer, blocking, deletion, destruction - all mentioned actions only for the purposes specified in clause 2 of this Agreement.
5. The Company undertakes not to transfer the information received from the User to third parties. It is not considered a violation to provide personal data to third parties acting on the basis of an agreement with the Company to fulfill obligations to the User and only within the framework of this Agreement.
6. Personal data is stored and processed until all necessary procedures are completed or until the liquidation of the Company.
7. The consent can be revoked by the User or his representative by sending a written application to the Company by email@example.com
The user can also unsubscribe from receiving emails by using the "Unsubscribe" link located at the end of each letter.
9. When processing personal data, the company takes necessary and sufficient organizational and technical measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access to them, as well as from other illegal actions in relation to personal data.